Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Outdoors Introduction

Hey Everyone,

This is the sister blog to my firearms blog, TheExpertishGuns.blogspot.com.  The two go together quite often, but I felt they both needed their own space.  This blog is dedicated to one of my other great passions, the outdoors.  I've grown up by the beach my entire life, but I've always been more drawn to the mountains.  I love the desert as well and exploring in general.  I have been blessed for the past two years that my porch backs up to a nature preserve and gives me a view to die for.  I enjoy waking up each day and hearing and seeing quail, and other wildlife we so rarely see around most urban areas. 

I consider myself a conservationist, and environmentalist.  I feel live has a balance that few too many ignore.  I want to do my part to teach my children to respect the world around them as much as the person next to them.  I believe in being as sustainable as you can be, and preparing for a worst case scenario.  One doesn't have to look to far to find examples where families were forced to survive at home for days, weeks, or even longer.  This blog is meant to open eyes and minds to the world around, and how you can protect yourself and your family while experiencing God's handy work.  Get the most out of life and go outdoors.

Tread lightly,

Jason, aka TheExpertish
TheExpertish@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment